The weird fact: he has no time left to read whole cards. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps December 19, 2021 The weird fact: he has no time left to read whole cards. funny 157 Likes 18 Comments Jennifer Mosby Irene Maciulis i can't wait for my bitthday David Phillips I sent 1! Tina Hutchins He received more than 2500 cards and 100 gifts from all around the world (from USA to Poland) Erin Smith Hope the bomb I sent is there as well Jade Jones His name is Joe Cuba, a WW2 veteran who asked for 100 birthday cards on his 100th birthday, a pretty stupid thing to do when asked to the Internet, I myself wrote him a letter on my Economics class, but know for a fact that he most definitely won't read it as he got thousands. Helen Hutchinson Channea Rebecca What is a bitthday? Siyathemba Mangwana This is beautiful and sweet but as a post office employee let me say HOLY SHIT Nawar Muntaha Bit of context pls Jonathan Primrose Is there a video about him getting the letters? Sally Tanoshii I sent one. Pamela Michelle Peavy We sent one too... Fagbohun Kazeem Olawale Not trying to be a dick or anything but if it was me I’d say don’t send cards, instead please fish 100 pieces of trash out of the lakes/oceans/rivers/ponds Crystal Black Ya we did it guys! 2 weeks ago. I cool to celebrate for something but doing it for 2 weeks straight and it become narcissistic Christine Keirs It is not a surprise at all... Prabhu Kumar How many dickpics? Sharon Brace damnn,,i totally forgot this...better late than never..HAPPY BIRTHDAY,from Mizoram,India Tim Heyes I deactivated my birthday reminder on Facebook... Now none of my friends remember my bittday anymore... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Irene Maciulis
David Phillips
Tina Hutchins
Erin Smith
Jade Jones
Helen Hutchinson
Channea Rebecca
Siyathemba Mangwana
Nawar Muntaha
Jonathan Primrose
Sally Tanoshii
Pamela Michelle Peavy
Fagbohun Kazeem Olawale
Crystal Black
Christine Keirs
Prabhu Kumar
Sharon Brace
Tim Heyes